Where will your retirement money come from? If you’re like most people, qualified-retirement plans, Social Security, personal savings, and investments are expected to play a role. However, having a plan and actually acting on that plan are two entirely different things. Someone planning for retirement must be ready for the curveballs that life is going to throw at them. It’s one thing to put money into savings, but it’s another to go in with a full plan with our retirement planning services.
Every hard worker’s dream is to have a comfortable, stable, and secure retirement years. And now because we on average live much longer, with healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in retirement than our parents and grandparents did. You can’t expect to retire at the same age as they did and live the rest of your life comfortably with the same lifestyle. You need to plan for a longer period of time which means you need to save more.
Create A Saving Plan
You can save more by either working longer, putting more money away than you currently do, or maybe there’s an alternative available. We can help you figure out what the best path for you is and get you on track with our retirement planning services. You’ll begin to look at retirement with anticipation rather than potential dread or concern over needing to go back to work and earn more money.
Once you have estimated the amount of money you may need for retirement, a reliable approach involves taking a close look at your potential retirement-income sources. You’ll need to be honest with yourself. Are your current sources of income going to be enough? More importantly, are you ready for any potential threats to those sources of income?
Many people are forced to dip into their retirement earnings early whether it’s a medical emergency, a sudden change in their life, or a different kind of unexpected expense. While this is unfortunate we may be able to help you get back on track so when you finally can retire you’re not relying on only social security.
A surprising amount of retirees when they retire do not have any money saved up, no pension, no 401(K), or some kind of retirement plan. Their only source of income is Social Security. This can be stressful. We want to help put you on a path where you aren’t stressed about retirement no matter what your financial plans are.
What Do You Want To Do When You Retire?
Retirement planning services involve financial planning for the spending years versus the accumulation of years. The emphasis you should place on retirement planning does change throughout different life stages, so it’s important to work with a trusted financial professional that will help you map out your long-term goals and adjust your retirement plan if any major life events occur. When you plan your finances and lifestyle choices, it becomes much more likely to achieve that dream of a secure and happy retirement.
When you begin our Retirement Planning services, you’ll be shocked at how much more comfortable you feel when you’re thinking of the future. The number one cause of anxiety is the unknown and there’s nothing worse than the unknown of retirement. This is why it’s important to have a plan, but it’s also important to be flexible.
As life changes your retirement plan could change. Maybe you initially wanted to retire at 60 and live the rest of your days playing golf, seeing the world, and enjoying what you missed out on, but suddenly your children have children of their own. Now you have grandkids and you want to help support them. Maybe you want to move closer to family, or finally get your dream home.
Whatever the reason, life changes and so do your financial needs. This is why having a retirement plan can be so comforting. When life changes it doesn’t throw your future into flux, because all you need to do is change your plan. We can help you with your retirement planning so that, no matter what stage of life you’re at, you’ll always be ready for your future.
A Retirement Plan Focused Around You.
Our financial strategies help you comprehend your own needs so you will have a better understanding and control over your finances while saving to achieve your future long-term goals. From the time you sign up for your financial plan, our most important jobs is to provide you with the perfect tools and resources that can get you closer to your retirement goals. Counting every meeting we have with you, we approach and personalize your retirement financial planning to help you achieve those long-term goals via simple and applicable resources and monetary information.
We can help you build wealth, minimize market losses, protect your principal, and generate the retirement income you can’t outlive. How do we do this? By creating a plan that will put you on the path towards financial success.
What that plan inevitably ends up being is up to you, but that’s why we work with you to find out what is the best way to help you build wealth. If you just want a simple savings plan then we can help you with that, but if you want to take your money and invest it so you can build on your wealth then we will help you do that as well.
We can help guide you along the path to and through retirement. No matter where you are in life, we can provide guidance, tools, and services to help you prepare for retirement on your terms.
You don’t need to be an expert when you come to us either. We service clients at every step of the retirement planning process. From those who already know how they want to handle their assets to those who are just getting started, our financial planners can help you plan for a brighter tomorrow so you and your family can enjoy the fruits of retirement without worry.
– Wealth building: We offer many wealth building services to help you use your money to make money. Building wealth involves generating income from multiple sources. Beyond just making money through one income source like a standard salary, accruing income from additional sources such as savings, investments, and income-generating assets creates the potential for much quicker wealth development.
– Understanding Market Risk: When building wealth we can help you understand the risks that go into putting financial income into the market and what the benefits and risks of that are. One way to mitigate market risk is by hedging your portfolio. A hedge is an instrument or strategy that appreciates in value when your portfolio depreciates in value. A way of kind of “hedging” your bets so to speak. This helps either minimize loss or negate it almost entirely depending on the market.
– Investment Strategies: We have strategies to help you make those investments and get the most out of them. Retirement planning can be more than just setting aside your money, it can also be a time to accrue wealth even while not actively working. Attaining real wealth requires income-generating asset acquisition, planning, and making the right decisions with your money. The benefit of using our financial services is that you don’t have to be an expert with money handling and you can leave it up to expert financial advisors like those on our team to make the best decisions available to benefit your retirement needs and goals.
– Long Term Care: Every good retirement plan these days is planned for you to live into your 80’s or maybe even your 90’s. Don’t let yourself run out of money late in your life. Plan for this and be comfortable. There can be a lot of ambiguity about how you’re going to live off of the money you have saved after working for 50-60 years. This is why retirement funds and investment planning are so important today, so you can continue to make money well into retirement and go on living comfortably without the stress of working a 9-5 job. The average life expectancy is consistently going up and people are taking better care of themselves with advances in modern medicine. We’re living longer but we can’t always necessarily work longer. Our bodies get tired after so long so having a plan in place to take care of yourself and family when you’re ready to hang it up is crucial to sustaining your lifestyle comfortably.
– Estate planning: Our estate planning strategies will allow you to effectively manage what you own as you prepare for not only retirement but what happens after death. We can help you control the distribution of your estate after death in a way that not only abides by your wishes but provides for the people you make sure are taken care of when you’re gone. You’ve spent your life providing for your family, and it can be hard to imagine how they will get by without you. By managing your money right, you can feel more comfortable that you did everything you could to ensure they stay comfortable.
Retirement planning is an important step in securing your future financial stability. Not only can planning for retirement benefit your ability to maintain your lifestyle, but it can also go a long way in securing the future of your loved ones as well. If you’ve decided that it’s time to take your retirement planning more seriously then why not give us a call at 561-744-0500. We can help you get your retirement planning on track or get started.
Comments are closed.